Ground source heat pumps have a dual purpose in education; they provide low cost and reliable heating and hot water whilst generating an annual income, plus provide a real-time learning tool to educate students.
APS Energy Solutions has installed ground source heat pumps into many schools. Kensa can provide demonstration units to training colleges and showrooms to educate students and trade professionals.
APS Energy Solutions has installed ground source heat pumps into schools and here is why:
- Influential learning tool for students
- Integration with real time metering software
- Highly marketable ‘eco’ credentials
- Permitted Development Rights
- Removes reliance on fossil fuels
- Affordable ground array options – individual and heat network scheme, also known as district heating, compatible
- Access to the Non-Domestic RHI
Kensa Heat Pumps can provide you with training systems to suit all academic levels and syllabus requirements, whether you need a basic shell model, a fully working demonstration model, or a complete kit of parts.