Ecodan uses inverter-driven heat pump technology to harvest and upgrade free, renewable energy from the outdoor air to deliver heating and hot water, even in temperatures as low as -25°C.
For every 1kW of electricity fed into an Ecodan heat pump unit (i.e.the outdoor part of the Ecodan heating system), you could get at least 3kW of heating energy.
- Self-contained unit only requiring water and electric connections
- No need for gas supply, flues, ventilation
- Single phase power supply with a low starting current
- 3 phase available for 14kW
- Reduced VAT to 5% for domestic applications (Zero VAT for new build)
- Helps achieve Level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Operates with outside temperatures as low as -20ºC
- Available as a stand-alone or complete packaged system
- Market leading capacity performance at low outdoor temperatures
- Recognised by the Noise Abatement Society for industry leading low noise levels
- Hybrid function, for use with conventional boilers
- Energy monitoring as standard