Self builds & Renovations
Go underground & enjoy the benefits of ground source heat pumps (GSHP).
Ground source heat pumps are ideal for heating self builds efficiently, saving you money on heating bills and maintenance, and generating a 7 year quarterly income through the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
Kensa are the UKs number one manufacturer of ground source heat pumps, together with our skills you will receive practical, honest, and expert advice with free support to identify and install the perfect ground source heat pump for your project.
Building your own home can be incredibly rewarding – but did you know you can also get rewarded for the heat your home uses?
The Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) provides guaranteed payments, every quarter for 7 years, for the renewable heat your home uses through a ground source heat pump.
Benefits of ground source in new builds & renovations
- Guaranteed income for 7 years under the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- No need for planning permission
- Virtually maintenance free & 20 year lifetime
- Provide 100% of your heating and hot water
- 55 – 65 degree domestic hot water
- 365 days of guaranteed heat and hot water